Bed bugs are 6 legs and 2 antennae creatures that feed on human blood and other warm-blooded animals. They multiply fast and are found on bed crevices and corners and other parts of the house which are hideous.
Their bites are very long-lasting and are found easily and seen. For more know-how visit how long can bed bug bites last?
Bed Bugs Treatments
- Clean your house thoroughly with all furnishings like beds, linens, curtains, and clothes in hot water and dry them at very warm temperatures with the highest dryer setting range.
- Use a very stiff brush to clean up the mattress from their eggs and other stains.
- Vacuum your bed thoroughly and other ceilings very often.
Home Remedies For Bed Bugs
- Vacuum them up. While sucking up babies and eggs from corners and crevices and even from the bed mattress, nothing remains back. If instantly a single shell egg is there or nymphs are found. they can be treated the second time but be sure that bed bugs multiply very fast they have to be cleaned twice a day on a daily basis so that they don’t spread and don’t shed more eggs.
- Steam cleaning is another home remedy. For which places the vacuum can not reach just steam clean them. It is set on a very high temperature and steam is passed which kills bugs very instantly as they can’t resist the temperature or heat.
- Washing clothes is another remedy but be very careful about washing in very very hot water can kill them more fast and easily.
- Silica gel is gluey and easy to get them stuck wherever they are with a dangerous ingredient in it. If eaten by them they instantly start to die.
- Rubbing alcohol or pouring alcohol on them is another treatment. It is seen alcohol is found normally everywhere around if not in the home. It can be used for killing this bad creepy creature too. It really helps.
- Scented dryer sheets are another remedy though can be done by laundry or at home.
- Hairdryer which we normally use at home for drying our hair and for making hairstyles can also be used for the same purpose. If thrown heatwave on them with fast dryer, they start dying of bad heat.
- Stiff brush using is a good remedy though but very tiring and very difficult. still for remains of them or leftovers of their corpses or other things like eggs or shells can be easily removed with it. It can be used after using steam or fast drying.
Bed Bugs Bites
Suppose you are sleeping and not get aware of their eggs or insects. it is main likely to be infected by their bites. As they creep and crawl on the bed and can bite you hard but still u won’t awake as their saliva is anesthetic which keeps you asleep at night too even after bed bugs bites. Its nature and nature can be so cruel never knew before.
How Long Do Bed Bugs Last On Your Skin?
Bed bugs last on your skin for approximately up to 14 days( typically only 3 to develop rashes or skin swelling which can last up to 14 Days. But all reactions may vary from person to person. And it can take up to 3 weeks to fully disappear. When a random question comes in mind how long do bed bites last? The answer to it is 14 days. For further explanation, you can visit HOW LONG CAN BED BUG BITE LAST ON YOUR SKIN?
How do you treat bed bugs bites on your skin?
- Firstly at first aid, should be washed with a mixture made of soap and water. Rub soap like another hand wash ritual and wash thoroughly with water. This will help prevent a skin infection and will reduce severe itchiness which makes the swelling and other red rashes.
- If the bites are still itchy apply a corticosteroid cream to the bites places. It can be found at the simple pharmacy and it is first aid before going to see a doctor . and this is a weak form of medicine.
How Can You Know Of Bed Bugs Bite Infestation?
It can be easily recognized by
- Burning of the skin or a little pain is also felt.
- A raised itchy bump on the skin is more visible.
- Small red welts or bites are seen easily in the zigzag form of pattern or in a line.
- Red bumps can be surrounded by hives or blisters which are very clear and visible.
Do Bed Bugs Spread Humans To Humans?
No, they do not spread humans to humans. they are hidden in crevices and corner s of house and the main rest area is mattress wherein folds they lay eggs and they can’t be so easily visible as eggs are also whitish-yellow color in look wise.
Can Bed Bugs Bites Can Extract Or Go Away In A Few Hours??
This is an extreme situation, big itchy welts take 2 to more weeks to heal up. There’s a myth that bed bugs bite occurs in breakfast, lunch and dinner scenario.bites can be shown or visible to us within hours but can last till few weeks.
The First Sign Of Bed Bugs?
The first sign of bed bugs is bed spreading… if they feed on human blood they leave behind blood stains and visible itchiness or symptoms or signs on the skin are seen easily.
If you are interested in even more lifestyle-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, then we have a lot to choose from.