COTI crypto or COTI coin is an excellent investment opportunity. It’s one of the most promising cryptocurrencies of 2021. But before you buy COTI cryptocurrency, there are a few things you should consider.
Buying COTI crypto can be a little confusing. We’ll show you where to buy COTI cryptocurrency, how to buy COTI coins, and what you should consider when buying COTI.
Where You Can Buy A COTI Cryptocurrency
COTI can be purchased online, but you’ll need to do a few things to make your purchase:
- Open an online account on an exchange or broker that supports the cryptocurrency. This can be more difficult than it sounds depending on where you live. Some countries will trigger further proof requests requiring identification. A lot of buyers will circumvent these types of restrictions by using a VPN to mask their real location.
- Wallets or holding your tokens on an exchange are required. A wallet is technically optional due to the exchange being able to hold your tokens, but a wallet does add additional protection and keeps your tokens safer.
- You’ll be able to make your purchase using either another crypto or a fiat currency accepted by the exchange.
As an investment, COTI can be sold off easily. You’ll want to use the same, or a similar, crypto exchange to sell on. You’ll need to place a sell order on the exchange and complete the transaction.
Some buyers have been able to purchase their coins using Apple Pay and similar methods. But others have also purchased either BTC or ETH and then make a transfer to a marketplace that is selling COTI to complete the transactions.
There are currently 670 million coins available with a market cap of $180 million. The price of a coin is between $0.27 and $0.28 today, but like any cryptocurrency, prices can be volatile and fluctuate a lot.
What To Consider When Buying COTI?
COTI uses the COTI platform for all transactions. The platform is easily scaled to handle over 100,000 transactions every second thanks to using the multi-DAG infrastructure.
When buying into this crypto, it’s important to know that it uses what’s known as a delegated proof of stake (DPoS) model.
What does DPoS mean?
DPoS means that token holders are delegates and can vote. These delegates are the people who verify transactions on the blockchain.
So, in a way, token holders are the ones who control the network. This makes it a platform that is more centralized than, say, Bitcoin.
A few additional things to consider if you want to invest in COTI crypto are:
- Investment: COTI is backed by numerous investment funds that have a vested interest in its success. These include funds from Cardano which has invested over $500,000 in the crypto. Outside infusions of cash are a good thing that allows the project to expand more quickly and to become one of the top cryptocurrencies in the world.
- Easy Scaling: COTI is designed to scale easily. The blockchain has been built to handle large volumes of transactions. It can process up to 100,000 transactions per second. This means that the network can easily handle a sudden increase in demand.
- Supply: The supply of coins is limited to 2 billion in the initial stages. Post launch, it’s possible an additional 2 billion coins will be added to the total supply. This is a small number compared to other coins, such as DOGE, which can have a supply of 100 billion.
- COTI dApps: The introduction of dApps will allow over 5 billion people worldwide to use the crypto via an app on Android or iOS devices. Merchants will also be offered an intuitive dashboard that allows them to view detailed data and reports relating to their transactions.
- Point-of-Sale Solutions: COTI is offering point-of-sale solutions to merchants that will allow them to easily accept the crypto alongside debit and credit card purchases. Easy facilitation of payment is likely to help COTI grow in popularity.
You’ll want to also make sure that you have a COTI wallet setup. The only wallet that is designed to support the coin is a COTI wallet. You won’t be able to send them to your TrustWallet or another wallet that you may be using.
The current COTI price is favorable making early investment affordable.
Disclaimer: The above references an opinion of the author and is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice.
If you are interested in even more business-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, then we have a lot to choose from.