There are days when I am so stressed or bored that I just want to do something different from my regular online routine. Do you ever have those days when you just want to do something creative, or play games that you don’t usually play? It is always great to explore. I guess that is what I love about being a writer here at Bit Rebels since we get to be a part of a digital team where we are always encouraged to discover.
There are so many tools out there that are available for us to play around with. I found five that are boredom busters and some that are quite interesting and fun since you can collaborate with your family members and friends because these tools and applications are not within FaceBook or other social networking sites. So if you want to try out something different, then check them out. Tell us your experience, we would love to get your feedback.
1. GIFUP – This is a tool that allows users to create animated GIFs and Avatars.
2. Doppel Me – With DoppelMe you can create a cool graphical likeness of yourself, your friends, family members or any group of people for use as an avatar in forums, instant messenger, blogs and almost anywhere else on the web.
3. Scumlabs – These are flash games to play anytime. Just click on the random button and you are on your way. No more boring days for you!
4. DoodleWall – This is the social drawing wall. With doodle wall, you can create a virtual wall where people can write and share scribbles with their friends and family. You just need to sign up.
5. Shidonni – This is an innovative startup, developing a software based on an online imaginary world for kids. Shidonni provides a virtual universe where kids and their parents can create their own imaginary world, play and share games. Have fun and interact with each other in a friendly, non-violent environment.