There are a lot of C&C fans around the world, but I know some of these new kids to gaming probably werent even born when C&C Red Alert was first released. Â Red Alert really set the standard for frantic strategic battles, I remember playing C&C at work, one of my first network’ed multiplayer games – besides Quake – and never understanding how my friend was able to getÂ air planesÂ to bomb my stuff before I had even really set up base… its amazing how bad you canÂ trulyÂ be against someone else.
C&C Red Alert was actually the second command andÂ conquerÂ instalment, it was release after the first Command and Conquer game and quite close to the expansions. Â It ran off into its own series as we can still see today! Â It has now been released for free so you can all eitherÂ experienceÂ the game how it was a good few years ago, or relive the memories and wipe that tear from your eye as you do.
- EA.com (North America Mirror) – Allied Disc
- EA.com (North America Mirror) – Soviet Disc
- EA.com (Europe Mirror) – Allied Disc
- EA.com (Europe Mirror) – Soviet Disc
- EA.com (Asia Mirror) – Allied Disc
- EA.com (Asia Mirror) – Soviet Disc
Here is the intro to wet yourÂ appetite