February 14th is hearts day and now people who have Twitter accounts can now celebrate or show their friends and family that they ♥ them. The application is called Sweethearts. It is really simple to use. A person can customize candies that will be available to users. Users can then gather up five of the candies in a bundle and send with a personal message.
Sending gifts to people we care about on Valentine’s Day is a tradition for many, and now thanks to Sweethearts you can also send people that are far away from you a virtual gift. The application also enables you to send it via email.
For iPod Touch and iPhone owners, you can also send customized virtual gifts using the Sweetheart App. You can download it HERE.
Here is the run down of its features:
– Create your own customized Sweethearts® candies with your own personal messages up to 25 characters
– Package up to 5 together in a Sweethearts® candies box
– Send your box of customized messages to your friends and loved ones in a private message or as a public Tweet
TWEET YOUR TREATS:
– Using your Twitter™ account, you can share your personalized candies with your friends and the rest of the Twitter™ community
– Send your box as a Tweet to your Twitter™ timeline, or as a more personal Direct Message
– See what Sweethearts® other users have created by browsing boxes by your followers, or from the entire Twitter™ community!
– If you see a box that you like, ReTweet it!
Main Image Source