At the start of 2008 to present, we have seen that a lot of people have gone online. Updating their Twitter stream, FriendFeed and FaceBook with interesting information on the web. You will also see a lot of videos being favorited and liked. There are so many tutorials too that are very helpful for us to learn new stuff that interest us. DIY or Do It Your Own and How To’s. For those of you who like to do demonstrations or tutorials here are some tools that can make your tutorials easy and fun to make.
1. Screen Jelly – Screenjelly records your screen activity with your voice so you can spread it via Twitter or email. Use it to quickly share cool apps or software tips, report a bug, or just show stuff you like. To start recording, click on the red button. No need to install or download anything! Free
2. CamStudio – CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs) Free
3. BSR Screen Recorder – Captures video, sound and pictures of anything you see on your screen. Any part of the screen or a window or the entire desktop can be recorded. Record your web cam sessions, favorite games, any software on your desktop, any video display on your screen, record audio of what you hear from your speakers, use BSR for your business solutions, prepare video presentations, tutorials… Includes Movie and Photo Studios! (Free Trial Available)
4. iScreen Recorder – is a powerful, yet full-featured screen record tool that allows you to easily capture and annotate anything on the screen including windows, objects, menus, full screen, rectangular/freehand regions and even scrolling windows/web pages, and save the images in BMP or JPG formats. It also allows you to capture video or image from DV and TV Tuner, and Other Device, and browse or edit recorded media files. Price is set at US$24.99
5. Your Recorder – is a powerful real-time game recorder and screen recorder. You can record PC games, web cams, software operation steps, slides, windows, cursors, and anything you see on the computer screen. YouRecorder supports synchronous video and audio recording.
YouRecorder has powerful real-time video encoding capability, faster and high-quality. It creates small-size files and occupies a smaller hard disk space.
6. Applian Replay Video Capture – The best way to make production quality video recordings from hard-to-record sources. Use it to record online videos, and anything else playing on your screen.
Included a video demo of a screenjelly demo. Enjoy!