Exchange Online is the hosted version of Microsoft’s Exchange Server messaging platform that organizations can obtain as a stand-alone service or via an Office 365 subscription. Microsoft Exchange Online helps you protect your data and keeps your employees connected with secure, reliable access to email, calendar, and contacts—from virtually any device.
Here are a few main advantages of Microsoft Exchange/Exchange Online:
- Protect your sensitive data and inform users of internal compliance policies with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities
- Allow compliance officers to continue running In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync – from a single interface
- Keep all of your important data in one place with Exchange archiving, large mailboxes, and retention policies
- Enable your users to collaborate on projects, get up to speed quickly on teams they join, and share information easily
- Eliminate email threats before they reach your network
- Give your users an intuitive, touch-enabled inbox experience on just about any device
- Move to the cloud on your terms with flexible options including Exchange hybrid deployment
- Decrease the amount of time spent managing your messaging systems while maintaining control
- Customize Exchange by integrating relevant, web-based Apps for Office into Outlook and Outlook Web App
- Bring all of your contacts together in one place
Key Features Of Exchange Online Consulting That You Can’T Afford To Miss Out On
1. Serious ROI
Making the move to Exchange Online can truly save your organization loads of money. Email servers are huge infrastructure expenditure and overhead requiring ongoing maintenance and renovations. There is server maintenance, alternate and service charges that come along with keeping them functional and operating.
Migrating to Exchange Online puts a conclusion to the majority of that. Rather, in exchange at the cost of subscription, the majority of your server issues are settled for you. No more server maintenance and installing new updates ever again.
Possibly the most significant advantage that Exchange brings to your business is its unbelievable security. Microsoft Office 365 Secure Productive Enterprise brings together a suite of critical business applications with collaboration, mobility, and intelligence integrated around an umbrella of security, compliance, and trust.
Microsoft has spent accurately billions of dollars on Exchange Online’s data security offering that guarantees that your emails are more secure inside Microsoft’s protected cloud than in your own on-premise server.
Exchange is additionally compliant with all major compliance standards such as ISO 27001, HIPAA and FISMA.
When it comes to simplicity, ease of use and enhanced functionality no other email system can match Exchange Online. Exchange Online provides quick, intuitive and convenient email controls. It has smart look-ups that allow you to quickly find emails within your system. Searches are performed by keyword, author or date, allowing for quick and accurate search results.
While personal emails and other systems can become bombarded with unsafe junk and spam emails before you know it. Exchange Online spam filter makes certain that only legitimate emails will arrive in your inbox.
Exchange Online is accessible across platforms like mobile and tablets, as well as being fully integrated with Microsoft’s cloud service. Wherever you have an internet connection, you will be able to access your emails.
Need some Microsoft Exchange online Consulting? EPC Group can help whether you’re looking to upgrade your Exchange Server environment, migrate to Exchange Online or even considering a hybrid solution, Exchange online Consulting can handle it all.
Author Bio: Errin is the Founder and Chief Architect for EPC Group and the author of four Microsoft Press books covering Power BI, SharePoint and Office 365. Errin focuses his efforts on implementing Microsoft Technologies in organizations throughout the country and around the globe.
Errin’s latest book “Microsoft Power BI Dashboards Step by Step” by Microsoft Press guides you through creating world-class business analysis dashboards that integrate today’s most widely-used data sources, using any of Microsoft’s Power BI platforms, including the new Power BI Premium.
If you are interested in even more app-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels then we have a lot to choose from.