The effort of selling a new idea to an established market is enough to make most people avoid it. Are you one of them? I hope you’re part of the group that aims to push the limits. That’s what technology enables us to do. You can get so much more out of your business. Yes, it will take time and effort but the rewards are huge.
An app unique to your business is simply one way of cashing in on these benefits. Currently, there’s a strong trend of incorporating apps into companies’ supportive systems and daily activities. Their popularity is because of the endless possibilities. These benefits relate to existing apps that your company can use too.
I’m sure you’re always looking for ways to better your company. Here are a few benefits you’re missing out on if you don’t have or use apps yet.
1. Get Committed Customers
A prime reason your business needs its own app is to build your loyal customer base.
Customers who have your app on their Smartphones will default there when shopping. Only if their desired products aren’t found will they try other vendors. People are prone to stay loyal to favorite vendors.
Are you that favorite vendor yet? An app will take you one step closer.
2. Connect With Customers Anywhere Anytime
Apps give you constant access to your customers. What more do you want?
You can’t move your store wherever your customers are. Opening a franchise requires capital.
With an app, you take your business—services or products—to the customer. Yes, there are many tools that already create such experiences. Think of websites and social media.
But an application is the next step in the transformation of how we interact with our audiences. Applications take all your website and social media features and deposit them to clients as one unit.
Here’s what an app does for your clients on a daily basis:
- Open channel for communication: People love social media and online features because they have a need to interact. Clients want questions answered and complaints tended to. Your business app fulfills both these needs. Your customers will love how easy it is to get feedback.
- Open channel for marketing: Each person who downloads your app becomes an instant marketing asset. Give them instant notification of sales, product launches, and news.
- Easy share option: Make sure your app can easily be shared. If your customers find the app valuable they will pass it on to friends. Word of mouth is a powerful marketing tool.
- Information at hand: Your customer service center is probably not open 24/7. Your business app is. Make sure important information—such as addresses and products—can easily be accessed. If a customer needs information he or she can quickly get to it no matter the time of day. This prevents clients from seeking answers with your competitors.
3. Easy E-Commerce
Remember to use established applications to your benefit.
Brilliant innovators created apps to make payments easier. This is essential for any business and especially e-commerce sites.
No online user wants to waste time with lengthy payment processes. Your clients used online methods because there’s no time to browse in land-based stores.
Enhance their options so they don’t pick your competitor as a preferred supplier:
- QR codes enable clients to pay via applications such as Snapscan or Zapper. Register with these systems so your customers can pick their preferred payment method. It’s easier than typing in their credit card details. Make your system user-friendly.
- Most people these days have the Paypal app on their Smartphones. Are you affiliated with the Paypal system yet? If you don’t offer this as a payment option your customers may search for vendors who do.
4. What About Your Employees?
Which task is most frustrating to your employees? Chances are there’s an app to make it easier.
Most apps are born from the need to give solutions to daily challenges. You can empower your team with existing applications other business leaders developed.
If you run a niche business you can develop an app to meet your employees’ needs.
Bottom line: don’t get stuck in the way you used to do things. Technology offers more profitable ways. You’re preventing growth by not exploring apps as new solutions.
Think about incorporating:
- Scheduling apps
- Transport tracking
- Billing apps for workers paid hourly
- Apps for sales reps with client lists, vehicle tracking, and product descriptions
These apps minimize necessary paperwork and are more accurate. When all employees have access to the apps they will quickly inform you of problems. They can be handled quickly to prevent more frustration.
You can’t only focus on keeping clients happy. Give your employees easy working conditions and empower them to fulfill their tasks. They will automatically keep your clients happy too.
5. Improve Management
Are you tired of reading books about better management options? Rather try the practical route.
Management apps are available free of charge. They’re focused on helping teams function better. Can you imagine enhanced productivity because all your workers function better?
Some management problems stem from misunderstandings. These can be prevented by management apps:
- Delegate tasks via an app. No employee can tell you he or she didn’t get the memo anymore.
- Use online calendars. You can see employees’ schedules. Meetings can be booked effortlessly and you’ll know who isn’t working hard.
- Give feedback via an app. Don’t wait for someone to call with updates. Ask everyone to do it on your app. All team members will be aware of developments without attending tedious meetings.
- Communicate via an app. Most management apps have chat features. This is how you prevent technology from creating a clinical atmosphere. You can leave comments and compliment a worker on a job well done.
Don’t stress if you’re not benefiting from all these features yet. The market is booming with apps. Competition among developers ensures that you now have many options to pick from. But now you have no reason to wait longer. Applications can be implemented within minutes or hours. Enhance your business ventures today.
For more business-related stories and information from us here at Bit Rebels, click here.