The digital marketing landscape is changing rapidly. With so many new platforms, tools, and strategies available these days, it’s hard not to get a bit overwhelmed, especially if you’re an online marketing newbie, making his/her first steps in this industry. In this CPL One review, we’ll take you through this newbie-friendly advertising platform, and how it works.
What Is The CPL One Platform?
CPL One, at cplone.com, is an integrated online advertising platform that offers affiliate marketing solutions by partnering with leading advertisers. The platform’s members (i.e., marketers) can run banner ad campaigns by paying for web-impressions and generate commissions on a cost-per-lead (CPL) basis. Marketers can decide which products or services to promote, select from the targeting options to reach the ideal audience, and monitor the ad campaigns through a unified platform while CPL One handles the behind-the-scenes complexities.
How Can You Start Advertising Through CPL One?
Regardless of whether you’re a novice marketer or an experienced one, CPL One makes it easy for you to create and launch ad campaigns. Once you register, you’ll have to place your first order to start running a new ad campaign. Choose from among the available packages and decide on a payment option to use. You can get started with launching campaigns as soon as your payment is processed.
Campaigns can be created in two ways- “Marketplace” campaigns and “Custom Campaigns.”
1. Marketplace Campaigns
Such campaigns can be launched instantly. All you have to do is:
- Choose the “Marketplace” from the Dashboard menu.
- Select a vertical that will be the focus of this ad campaign from among the options provided.
- Once you chose a vertical, you’ll be presented with a list of all ready-made campaigns available for that vertical.
- If you spot a campaign of interest to you, preview it for more details, including the targeting options and placement information.
- If you decide to proceed with the purchase, name the campaign (it will also help you spot it later when you’re running multiple campaigns), and click on ‘Confirm’ to launch your ‘Marketplace’ campaign successfully.
2. Custom Campaigns
Custom Campaigns involve a few more steps, but in return, give you more control over your campaign. To launch a ‘Custom campaign’, you should:
- Choose the ‘Custom Campaign’ option from the Dashboard.
- Name the campaign so that you can keep track of it.
- Select the duration of the campaign from the options given.
- Choose a vertical you want to focus on from among the options provided.
- Next, determine your campaign’s budget. This will also show you the number of web-impressions you’re buying.
- Select a cover image for your ad campaign from among the options available.
- Define and verify the targeting and positioning for your campaign in terms of topic, country, device, and language.
- Choose a headline for your campaign. The platform offers pre-defined headlines as per your campaign goals.
- Watch the full preview of your campaign. Verify the information and launch it.
- When your campaign officially goes live, you’ll receive a notification of it.
Once your campaigns are running, you can keep track of their performance through the ‘My Campaigns’ tab on the Dashboard, and make adjustments based on their performance. Get some insights about the campaign’s current status, the number of impressions and leads generated its profitability and more.
CPL One offers five package options – Starter, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and VIP package. The minimum order amount is $250 in order to get started with the Starter package, which also comes with a 30% welcome value add-on, a platform guide, and a live training session. Five live training sessions, a monthly market review, and a minimum order of $2500 is available through the Silver package. The Gold package has a minimum order of $10,000, ten live training sessions, a marketing e-book, full local and partial EU exposure, and an introductory academy session. In addition to that, the Platinum and VIP packages offer a lot more advanced options.
How Can You Make Money Using The Platform?
As mentioned earlier, the payment through CPL One’s platform is on a cost-per-lead (CPL) basis. As a marketer, you get paid for each qualified lead that your ad campaign generates. Commission earned from every lead generated can be withdrawn or put to use for other marketing activities. Payment results, therefore, depend on the performance of the campaigns and how successfully they generate leads.
CPL One offers a unique marketing solution through its extensive publisher network on a platform that is easy to use. There’s plenty of support available and detailed guidance on how to make the best use of the platform so that even novices can use it with ease.
If you are interested in even more business-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, then we have a lot to choose from.