Cryptocurrencies are the newest way of making payments. You can exchange these currencies online for goods and services. They are considered the most secure form of online transaction. Bitcoin is the most popular and most expensive. It has widely been used as an alternative to government currencies.
As a result of this cryptocurrency culture, Bitcoin Casinos have mushroomed worldwide to enable gamblers to fund their games on various casino websites. The player has complete control through this payment method and reserves anonymity, unlike other payment options like credit cards and e-wallet services that require a gambler to key in their details.
How Bitcoin Casinos work
The first step before a player starts using an online Bitcoin Casino is to purchase Bitcoins using regular currency and then head on to open a crypto wallet. Anyone who has valid IDs is allowed to open a gambling account.
There are two types of these Bitcoin Casinos:
- Bitcoin-Exclusive Casinos – These deal only with cryptocurrencies, i.e. Bitcoin
- Hybrid Casinos – Allow traditional currencies as well as digital currencies. Here, the player can play or receive their payments in Bitcoin.
When gamblers play their games, the prize won or lost will be paid off online using cryptocurrency.
The advantages of using these currencies for gambling are:
- Gamblers have access to winning extra because of the crypto market fluctuations.
- Casinos offer welcome bonuses, other exciting bonuses, and promotional offers to their players.
- Players have complete control of their accounts since cryptocurrencies make central banks obsolete. They can manage and control the money supply.
- The decentralized and recording system behind Bitcoin is more secure than any other traditional payment system.
- The value of keeps increasing, therefore, and players have a more valuable currency on their hands.
- Bitcoin is digital in nature, and therefore there is no need to convert currencies, allowing a gambler to play from anywhere around the world.
- Transaction fees are non-existent, e.g. deposit fees and withdrawal fees.
Once a player has established Bitcoin as their means of payment and cashing out, they are required to figure out the best Bitcoin casino games and slots to ensure maximum winnings. There are several casinos that accept Bitcoin, and players have to choose what game to invest in.
It is pretty straightforward since most of these games function the same as when paid for using traditional currencies.
Bitcoin Casino Games And Slots
The only thing that makes Bitcoin Casinos stand out from the rest is the means of payment. Games that are supported are the same. Gamblers can select from various table games, live dealer games, and slot games, depending on their preferences.
Due to the popularity of Bitcoin and Table Games, many advantages come with playing these games using this cryptocurrency. Table Games can pull customers, in turn providing amazing turnouts.
- Roulette (European American or French)
- Blackjack (American and European)
A player can choose to play on-on-one with another player online or have the option of having a Live Dealer present to give the feel of a physical or land-based casino.
The 5 reel slots slowly replace the 3 reel slots to include immersive bonus rounds and even video clips. The games look exceptionally modern and include some of the biggest possible wins. Some even offer free-spin rounds just for the players’ amusement.
Slot games available for Bitcoin users include and are not limited to:
- Mega Gems
- Mr Vegas
- Fruit Bonanza
- Major Millions
- Wheel of Wish
- Big Bad Wolf
- Four Lucky Diamonds
- Wild Animals
- Book of Cats
These games can be available on various Bitcoin casino sites, but the player needs to check if the country they are playing in supports them. If not, there’s a wide variety of other Slot Games available with endless interesting titles.
Video poker is a game played on a machine similar to a slot machine in size. It supports playing in Bitcoin and also has a wide variety of titles depending on the casino chosen. Some include:
- Jacks or Better
- Wild Texas
- 100X Play
- Aces and Eight
- All American Poker
- Bonus Deuces Wild
- Joker Poker
An outstanding point about playing Video Poker using Bitcoin is that a player should always play with the highest number of coins possible. This is to ensure the royal flush payout is greater.
Live Dealer Games
Due to the rise of the internet and technology, Live Dealer Casinos have become widely conventional. Players can access a majority of these games through the CoinGaming Platform that runs several Bitcoin Casinos. With the click of a mouse, a player can communicate with the croupier and other players through chat boxes.
Games under this category are:
- Dice Rolling
Cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, are the way of the future and require attention from gamblers who are looking to make the best cashout most safely.
If you are interested in even more entertainment-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, then we have a lot to choose from.