Short haircuts for men have been unjustly overlooked lately because of the rise in popularity of long locks. Meanwhile, their practicality, ease of maintenance, and bold appearance are more than good reasons to make one of them your go-to look.
So that pulling off a short men’s haircut will not take you much effort, we have prepared this helpful guide. Just stick to it, and you can rest assured that your short hair will look it’s absolute best.
The Most Staggering Ideas For Short Haircuts For Men
Of course, there is a multitude of short haircuts for men, but we are not going to overwhelm you with all of them. For this, you are welcome to visit our website, Men’sHaircuts. In the following guide, we have put together the most worthwhile ideas for male short haircuts to make you stand out in the crowd. Moreover, to help you succeed in your hairstyling game, we have also prepared tips and tricks from our experts as well as answered the most important questions you might come up with.
Ivy League With Fade
When you need an office-appropriate haircut that would also have a stylish twist, an Ivy League fade is a fail-safe option.
In addition to looking bold and stylish, a quiff offers you plenty of other benefits. As it takes the hair away from the face, it does not impede vision and allows you to show off your facial features.
Getting the sides to undercut guarantees that your hair on top will be in the spotlight. This and low maintenance make it a perfect accompaniment for most, if not all, short sides long top haircuts.
If you are leaning toward classic haircuts with a modern feel, then it is hard to think of a better option for you than a pompadour paired with a taper cut.
Side-Parted Caesar Cut
Even though a Caesar Cut already looks quite prominent thanks to the textured top, you can give it extra definition by accentuating with a side part.
Top 10 Advice To Nail A Short Haircut For Man
- Do not go for an overly contrasty cut in terms of hair length.
- Employ hairstyling products of different kinds.
- Stock up on products for hairstyling with strong hold.
- Pay visits to your barber every four weeks to keep your haircut in check.
- Not to play a guessing game with your barber, bring a photo of the desired haircut.
- Ask the barber to blend your hair in the back into the hairline seamlessly to extend the time between your appointments.
- Make sure you get enough texture on top, as this provides you with more versatility and sharpness of the look.
- Allow for extra length on the top of your head so that you could have more styling options.
- Do not stick to the instructions on the bottle or tin of the hair product and try to experiment with styling instead.
- For an effortless and tousled look, employ molding paste, while for a smooth and polished aesthetic, go for a hair styling cream.
Essential Q&As About Short Haircuts For Men
Q: How do I maintain short hair?
A: So that your haircut looks sharp and neat, your barber needs to give you regular upkeep.
Q: What products work better for a short cut?
A: It depends on the effect you want to achieve. Though, it is better to avoid heavy products if you do not want to make your hair look greasy.
Q: What men’s short cut is the most awesome?
A: While there are plenty of short haircuts to choose from, which you should have already made sure of, the best ones are those that feature short hair on the sides and back with a little longer top.
Q: How do I style my short hair?
A: Here is a quick step by step styling guide:
- After taking a shower, apply a hair styling product to damp locks.
- Depending on the look you are aiming for, either blow dry or air dry your hair.
- Using an airbrush or a comb, style your locks in the desired manner.
No matter the season, short haircuts for men are always the right decision. When the weather is cold, you do not have to worry that the hat will ruin it, while during warmer months, short hair does not make you too hot. On top of that, it does not require much time and effort to style while the result you get is really striking.
If you are interested in even more lifestyle-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, then we have a lot to choose from.