There are numerous magnificent things to do in Dubai whether you visit there with family or explore alone; People of all ages enjoy visiting there.
1. The Burj Khalifa
The Burj Khalifa was also called the Burj Dubai before its inauguration in 2010; it is a high-rise building in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Burj Khalifa is considered as the tallest building in the world since its covering out in 2009. The structure of the Burj has been designed according to hot summer temperatures of Dubai; it consists of 57 elevators and 8 escalators.
A great number of hotels, malls and apartment houses in Downtown Dubai are profitable whereas the Burj Khalifa itself earns little profit.
- Travelers enjoy the remarkable views of Dubai from the top of Burj Khalifa.
- Fly over Dubai to have a bird’s eye view of the entire city
- Use your camera for capturing heartwarming views from the height of Burj Khalifa.
- You can have an amazing experience of walking on the glass floor.
- The Burj Khalifa offers a world-class club where you can relax, swim in the pool, smoke shisha, drink wine and dine as well.
There are top-class restaurants in Burj Khalifa that are famous for delicious and tasty culinary. Armani lounge is the place that is specialized in great high tea.
2. Dubai Mall Or Mall Of The Emirates
Dubai is a magnificent city that attracts travelers to visit there. Dubai Mall or Mall of the Emirates offers fabulous things to do in Dubai. There are numerous awesome things to do at the Mall of the Emirates offers enormous panoramic outlooks of Dubai from its surveillance deck. Dubai city provides both modern exterior views and the out-worn Dubai in Bastakiya district in impressive style.
- Children enjoy special delicious candies hanging from candy trees and a magic planet area built for children
- People around the world can find fashionable things according to their choice
- Visitors enjoy roaming around 630 international outlets and 90 eateries
- On Friday and Saturday, parking on Mall is free of cost
- The Mall is accessible for wheelchair users and it provides wheelchairs to its customers
- You can reach there via public bus or Metro’s red line
- The Mall offers the entertainment in the form of multiplex cinemas
3. Dhow Cruise In Dubai
In recent times, Dubai has transformed into dreamland so everyone wishes to travel to Dubai for enjoying their vacations or leisure time. Dhow Cruise in Dubai is a romantic place for its scenic views; you will never forget this beautiful experience of Cruise trip.
You must choose to spend your vacations at Dhow Cruise Creek in Dubai along with your family, friends or alone because this is a magnificent spot to be visited there.
If you visit Dhow Cruise in Dubai accompanied by your loved one, it will be an awesome experience. The natural and picturesque views of the city fill your heart with immense happiness.
The veteran chefs of Dhow Cruise prepare delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian International dinner.
There are unlimited things all throughout the trip that you can enjoy in Dhow Cruise, Dubai. Read more about it here: https://dubaidesertsafaris.com/dhow-cruise-dubai/
4. The Dubai Frame
The Dubai Frame is an architectural innovative built-in Zabeel Park Dubai. That is the world’s largest picture frame on earth. The Government of Dubai acknowledged the services of the designer Fernando Donis. H.H Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum and the director-general of Dubai Municipality were registered as honorary judges.
- Dubai Frame is the landmark of modern Dubai
- The Frame is made up of crystal clear glass of the highest quality
- The glass of Dubai Frame is unbreakable because of its high-quality material
To visit Frame is quite accessible as it is located nearby Dubai’s souks and streets and innovative Dubai’s Burj Al Arab.
5. Jumeirah Beach
Jumeirah Beach’s white sparkling sand attracts the Sun-Seekers to visit this energetic shoreline to celebrate in Dubai’s bright rays. It is situated within walking distance from the Burj Al Arab and it is considered the best public place in Dubai. Jumeirah Beach offers multiple things to do in Dubai as:
- Children Playgrounds
- Various Barbecue
- Picnic Points
The tidiness of Jumeirah Beach is remarkable; foreigners male and female love this place because it provides them with all sorts of co-activities. When you reach there, you feel as if you have come to a European country as the culture at the beach displays you. Though a visit to Jumeirah Beach is free of cost, yet you need to spend some dirham to visit the park.
If you are interested in even more lifestyle-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, then we have a lot to choose from.