There’re lots of tricks available on the internet to help you get 1000k followers in a few days. But it’s impractical because real growth takes effort and patience. If you’re serious about growing your Instagram, then get ready to hustle.
To simplify things a bit, let’s discuss 5 simple tricks to help you get more Instagram followers.
Videos are one of the best performing content on Instagram. In fact, they outdo images and text-based content. Why would you read blocks of text or analyse complex charts when you can consume the same content through an interactive video in less time?
Sometimes even if people didn’t have the intention to see content from your niche, an interactive video might force them to reconsider. Therefore, share videos on Instagram.
Use Stories And IG Live
Did you know? Over 500 million users use Instagram stories daily. Does that mean you should also use it? – Let’s understand how stories help you grow your presence.
There’s more to stories than posting images and videos. In the sticker library you can find many amazing stickers that are great to engage with your followers. For instance, the quiz sticker lets you ask a question and provides four options to the audience to make a choice. The product stickers let you tag specific products in your stories.
With stories, possibilities are endless. You can use stories to give a sneak peek of your upcoming product or post funny boomerangs with your backend team. Each story can last for a maximum of 15 seconds before jumping to the next one, making it a quick way of consuming content.
This’s the reason people skim through hundreds of stories daily.
Pro-tip: Post 6-7 stories daily.
What about IG live?
Instagram live is amazing for two reasons:
- When you start a live session, it appears at the first position of the story feed, hence increasing your visibility in the news feed of all your followers.
- Instagram sends a notification about your live session to your followers. This’s a great way to attract engagement organically.
You can use IG live to talk with your fans, host real-time “Q & A’s” or announce a company event. It’s one of the simplest of features that can boost your growth massively.
Engage With Other Accounts
Why should you engage with other accounts?
The Law of reciprocity works here. If you invest your time engaging with content of other accounts, they’ll return the favour by engaging with your content.
Here’s how to do this:
- Search for accounts relevant to your niche.
- Like a post, comment on it and finally after some time comment on another post. This’ll send them three notifications showing you love their content. They might check out your profile and like your posts.
This’s how reciprocity works, but you must carefully pick the accounts to engage with. A little market research on your competitors and influencers in your niche will help you identify the profiles for your job.
Design Hashtag Strategy
Why should you create a hashtag strategy?
- Hashtags categorize your content making it easy to find on Instagram. People searching for content using the same hashtags included in your posts will find the posts.
- You can create custom hashtags and ask people to use them. When people will use your hashtags, their network will come to know about you.
What’s a hashtag strategy?
It’s where you create a list of top-performing hashtags in your niche and assign them to individual posts.
Pro-tip: Look at the hashtags your competitors are using.
Use Instagram Ads
By spending some money, you can get exposed to millions of relevant people who might end up being your fans or customers. You can do this by posting Instagram ads. They’re a great way to create brand awareness and re-target people.
Instagram offers you ads across various formats.
You have the likes of photo ads, video ads, carousel ads, stories ads, IGTV ads and more.
Here’s how you do it:
- Go through your Instagram analytics to understand insights into the age, gender, and location breakdown of your audience.
- Make an advertisement strategy based on the goals you want to achieve.
- Start with a few advertisements and measure their performance. Then based on that data plan your next move.
There you go, 5 simple tricks to get more Instagram followers. While these tricks can do wonders for your profile, you must always try to create high-quality content for your followers.
If you are interested in even more social media-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, then we have a lot to choose from.