You have watched hundreds or even thousands of videos on You Tube. And now you feel that it’s time to make your own video and share it with your friends and share to the world. But you wonder, after you made the video, what’s next? Here is a review:
Once you’ve finished editing your video, make sure it’s less than 10 minutes, smaller than 2GB in size, and in an acceptable format, you’re ready to upload it.
* Click the button in the upper-right-hand corner of any YouTube page.
* Click the “Browse” button to browse for the video file you’d like to upload to our site. Select the file you want to upload.
* Click the ‘Upload Video’ button to start the uploading process.
* As the video file is uploading, enter as much information about your video as possible in the relevant fields (including Title, Description, Tags, and Category). You’re not required to provide specific information, but the more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your video!
* Click the ‘Save changes’ button to save the updates you’ve made to the video file.
It can take from a couple minutes to an hour for your video to upload to YouTube. If you’re receiving an error with your Upload, you might want to make sure you’re attempting to upload a file that’s recognized by YouTube. YouTube accepts video files from most digital cameras and camcorders, and cell phones in the .AVI, .MOV, .WMV, and .MPG file formats.
The next step will be to make your own channel! We will discuss that on the next posts. Enjoy uploading!