The complaints regarding an iPhone stuck in boot loop are quite common. The iOS 15 updates have made it an even more common problem encountered by iPhone users. Either malware or a bad update remains responsible for an iPhone stuck in boot loop. When your iPhone gets stuck in the boot loop, you will see the Apple logo flashing on the screen. But your iPhone will keep restarting again and again instead of booting. But the good news is you can fix the issue with some quick methods.
1. Use iTunes For Fixing iPhone Boot Loop
You can fix the problem of an ‘iPhone stuck in boot loop’ by factory resetting it. But remember all your data on the iPhone will be erased if you don’t have a backup. The steps to factory reset your phone and break the boop loop are as follows:
- Use a lightning cable and connect it to your iPhone. Don’t connect the other end of the lighting cable to any other device.
- Next, you have to long press the home button for a few seconds.
- You will have to put your phone into recovery mode to fix the issue of the ‘iPhone keeps restarting’ loop. After the recovery mode gets turned on, you can let go of the home button.
2. Force Restart An iPhone To Fix The Issue
The easiest option to break the iPhone boot loop is to force restart your device. The problem of an iPhone 11 stuck in the boot loop can be done by quickly pressing and releasing the Volume Up button. The same needs to be done with the Volume down key as well. After that, you will have to press the Side and make your iPhone restart. The same process is applicable for iPhones 12 and 13.
If you are using an iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, or an even earlier device, you need to press the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together. You have to press the buttons at the same time for at least ten seconds to restart your iPhone. You will see your phone vibrating and breaking out of the reboot loop. The same problem can be solved in iPhone 7 or 7 plus by pressing the Sleep/Wake button and the Volume Down button together.
3. Use Dr.Fone To Get Your iPhone Out Of The Loop
You can prevent your iPhone from getting stuck in the boot loop using various methods. But most of the methods will result in the loss of data in your iPhone. Dr.Fone software is the optimum solution for ios system recovery. Use the following instructions and solve the issue of the iPhone boot loop.
- Step 1: Download Dr.Fone and install it on your Windows or Mac. The home screen of Dr.Fone will show various options. But you will have to choose the “System Repair” option for solving this issue.
- Step 2: You will get two options, Standard Mode and Advanced Mode. You have to choose the standard mode for iOS system recovery.
- Step 3: A popup window will open where you need to provide the correct version of your iOS and download the firmware. After providing the correct details, you should proceed with the “Start” button.
- Step 4: The application will require some time to download the firmware on your system. Your devices need to be connected during the process with the availability of a stable internet connection.
- Step 5: When the firmware is downloaded, you need to select the “Fix Now” option. It will help fix iOS system without any hassle.
- Step 6: After the process of iOS system repair is over, your iPhone will reboot on its own. You can check whether your iPhone is back in its normal state when the screen shows up.
- Step 7: Disconnect your iPhone from the laptop or computer and use it without disruptions. But if you see the issues are persistent, you have to select the “Try again” option.
Benefits Of Using Dr.Fone
If you wonder why Dr.Fone is an effective method to break the iPhone stuck in boot loop, you need to know the benefits. The major benefits of using Dr.Fone are as follows:
- No data loss: Using the Dr.Fone software helps iOS system recovery normally without any data loss. Data stored on the iPhone might get lost if you use other methods.
- Quick And Convenient:Fone is one of the quickest solutions for breaking the boot loop of an iPhone. It is also a convenient method as following some easy steps can solve the issue of the boot loop.
The above suggestions will provide help to fix the issue of the boot loop on your device. No matter which model you are using, your problem of boot loop can be solved using the methods given above.
If you are interested in even more technology-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, then we have a lot to choose from.