Smartphones have become so advanced that you can now easily use them as your mini recording studios. What do you need a whole digital camera for when you can whip out your iPhone and get the same video quality? Add to that a good wireless microphone, and your vlogging career is ready to take off!
But with so many different mics out there, how do you pick just one? Don’t worry — while we can’t choose for you, we can narrow down your choices. So here are the best wireless microphones for iPhone that you can buy in 2021.
1. Instamic Pro
Instamic Pro delivers in all aspects — it’s portable, has excellent audio capture, and its built-in internal memory can store 8GB of data. In addition, it’s waterproof, allowing you to submerge it up to one meter for half an hour. What more could you ask for?
Well, just one thing comes to mind — long battery life. And Instamic Pro doesn’t fail on this front either. Depending on the type of recording you choose, the battery can last up to 16 hours! So you definitely don’t have to worry about your mic suddenly dying in the middle of a vlogging session.
- Mono, stereo, and mid/side recording
- Various mounting options, such as velcro, magnet, or tape
- 5 inches long and extremely lightweight
- 24-bit audio with 96 kHz sample rates
- An app that can control up to 10 Instamics at the same time
2. Lewinner Wireless Microphone
Thanks to its advanced Bluetooth technology, the Lewinner microphone has a range of up to 50 meters. That means that you can move around freely, without fear that the mic will lose connection. Also, this device is incredibly convenient to carry. Just pop it on your collar using an adjustable clip, and you’re good to go!
You’ll also be glad to hear that Lewinner allows you to record up to six hours without a break. And all that time, the quality of the recording will remain superb!
- Excellent vocals capture
- A headphone piece that lets you hear what you’re recording
- Auto transcription in the app
- Designed with vloggers and content creators in mind
3. Sennheiser Memory Mic
Sennheiser is another fantastic wireless microphone for the iPhone with excellent sound capture. In fact, since it’s a condenser mic, it’s incredibly sensitive, so it might be wiser to use it in rooms without background noise. Also, it has a 360-degree range, ensuring that your voice will be captured no matter where you are in the room!
- Its memory can store up to four hours of content
- An app for recording management
- USB rechargeable battery
- Simple audio and video synchronization
4. FULAIM MX10 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
Another omnidirectional mic on this list, FULAIM MX10 is a perfect choice for those who like to pace around as they talk. As long as you stay within the 50-meter range, your recording will be crisp and clear, with no interruptions. Plus, it comes with a sturdy case for storage and a little tripod for your iPhone.
- The receiver pack easily attaches to your iPhone
- 20 channel options with different UHF frequencies
- Perfect for interviews and on-stage performances
5. BOYA BY-WM2G Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
Finally, if you’re looking for a good wireless microphone system that won’t empty out your wallet, BOYA BY-WM2G is the way to go. It has everything — an omnidirectional microphone, a hard case, transmitter and receiver, and even a mount. Despite that, the price tag is nowhere near as high as you might expect. And don’t worry; the quality doesn’t suffer for it in the slightest!
- Compact and lightweight
- 15-meter recording range
- Compatible with different devices, including all iPhones
And there you have it — now you know what the best wireless microphones for iPhone are. That should make it easier to decide what to buy, but if you’re still not sure, don’t worry. Whichever product from this list you choose, you won’t be wrong.
If you are interested in even more technology-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, then we have a lot to choose from.