No one can reasonably argue against the relevance of marketing in the growth of any business. It is, in fact, futile to even think about cutting out marketing from the picture. Marketing is the medium through which more people get to know about your business.
There are different forms of marketing which you can employ to educate people about your products and services. You can decide to use billboards, fliers, customer referrals, video marketing, etc. Throughout history, people tend to be less attracted to a much-written text as compared to visuals. Significantly few people spend the time reading what you have written about your business. And with the advancement in technology and the internet, the number is even fewer.
People are always on the move trying to catch up on trends. To get their attention to your business, you will need captivating visuals and sound.
Unlike the written text, video marketing uses both visual effects and sound to capture the minds of your customers. In other words, video marketing attempts to briefly explain your brand to your customers in an engaging way using visual effects, acting, and distinct music.
Why You Need Video Marketing For Your Brand
As we have mentioned earlier, video marketing has excellent prospects of attracting more potential customers to your business. Hence, it is essential you know how to use this tool for the advancement of your business.
The following are reasons why you need video marketing for your brand.
- Video marketing conveys a lot briefly: marketing videos are mostly brief clips that last few minutes. Within this time, you can use graphics to explain your brand to your customers quickly. Usually, it is difficult for people to follow through with a lengthy presentation without being distracted along the way. But when you market your products and services using videos, you can say a lot about your business within a short time before your audience gets distracted. In some cases, your video can be so engaging that they will be glued to the end. By this time, they would have gotten all the information you were trying to pass across to them.
- Video marketing engages the audience: people quickly get emotionally connected to the message your videos present to them. Through video marketing, you can proficiently convey messages that engage your audience and create an emotional bond between them and your brand. However, this will require a level of skill and funding to execute appropriately.
- Video marketing improves information retention: according to statistics, people retain only around 10% of the information they received three days after. The percentage rose to 65% when the information was passed with graphics. That is why you need video marketing. When people can see what you are trying to say, they comprehend it faster and retain the information longer.
- Video marketing is great for SEO: it is easier for your audience to share links to your video, which will bring about increased traffic to your website or social media. An excellent video for marketing attracts a lot of attention, which is right for your business. The more people have seen, liked, or shared your video, the higher it ranks in SEO.
Challenges Of Video Marketing
Even though video marketing is vital for building great awareness for your business amongst viewers, it is not without particular challenges. Some of these challenges include;
1. Lack Of Appropriate Strategy
Lack of an appropriate strategy is the first difficulty encountered in video marketing. Most people don’t have an appropriate strategy before launching out into video marketing. In the worst-case scenario, they have no strategy at all.
To combat this problem, you need to determine your goal, your target audience, the number of videos you will make within specific periods, how you will get customer feedback on your videos, etc.
2. Poor Content
Another significant difficulty using videos as a marketing tool is the ability to create good content. It is one thing to create a video commercial, and it is entirely a different thing to create videos with compelling content.
If your video is lacking good content, you will not get the result you need. That is why you need to invest time and resources into getting good content that will leave your viewers asking for more.
3. Poor Budgeting
If the first two challenges have been tackled, but your video marketing plan is not adequately budgeted, you will either run at a loss or produce low-quality videos. Your budget must meet the standard you want to portray your brand.
While some marketers are experiencing a reduction in their marketing budget, others continuously need to increase their budget. Whichever category you fall in, make sure to write out your budget carefully.
4. Poor Video Creation Tools
When you have written out good video content, budgeted for it, and have an excellent strategy to grow your marketing but lack the proper video creation tools, you will end up with low-videos. To have successful video marketing, you need to have the right video creation tools.
There are several video creation tools that you can use. However, we will recommend that you use Wondershare VidAir.
What Is Wondershare VidAir?
Wondershare VidAir is an online marketing tool you can use to create and edit videos. It has built-in templates and other free resources that will help you to create quality videos for marketing your brand. It is easy to use and very affordable.
Talking about the price, you can get a monthly subscription at $9.99 or a yearly subscription at $5.99/Month.
- It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use.
- It has video templates to help you create videos easily to suit specific styles.
- It has built-in music and video resources you can easily choose from as you create your videos.
How To Create Marketing Videos With Wondershare VidAir
Here, we’ll be showing you a step-by-step guide on how you can create quality marketing videos with Wondershare VidAir.
Step 1. Get a Wondershare VidAir account
The first thing you need to do is head to the VidAir website to sign up with Wondershare VidAir to get a Wondershare ID with which you will log in.
After you have signed up, head back to VidAir and log in your details.
Step 2. Select A Template
On the VidAir homepage, click on the “Create” button at the screen’s top right corner. Clicking this will display different categories of video templates for you to choose from.
Alternatively, you can search for the specific template of your choice using the search bar.
After selecting the desired template, you can preview it and choose a suitable resolution of your choice. If you are satisfied with the template, create your video by clicking on “Use this Template.”
Step 3. Overview Of Video Editor
Here, you can create your marketing video by adding the desired text, audio, picture, or video from your local files. You can then set up all the necessary effects like transition effects and time of the video.
You can also preview what you have created to make adjustments where necessary.
When you are done editing the video, click on the “Save” button on the screen’s top right corner. Clicking this will save your new video in “My Projects,” which you can access by clicking on your avatar. From here, you can export the saved videos at any time.
When you use Wondershare VidAir, you can easily create quality videos for marketing your brand.
If you are interested in even more app-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, then we have a lot to choose from.