In this tech world, businesses pick momentum through online interaction tools. Luckily, hundreds of tools that fast-paced marketers like you can use to achieve faster results. This post has researched and narrowed the list to the eight best tools that can benefit any professional venturing into a business.
Let’s dive in to see what each tool has to offer.
1. Appointy – Booking Appointments
Appointy is an online scheduling app that is simple, functional, and powerful. It is easy to use thanks to the well-designed user interface. Its primary use is to allow customers to book appointments with your employees, for any type of services you offer, but it can also do more.
The scheduling software can also help you keep up with the team’s work wherever you are – in the same office, working remotely, or in a different time zone. Appointy synchronizes with Google Calendar so you can access the schedule 24/7.
You can integrate Appointy into your profiles on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, as well as into email marketing campaigns.
Lastly, you can use the app to understand your customers and run customer loyalty programs that will retain the existing customers. You will access more features when you pay for the app, which is billed monthly.
- Schedule online
- Monitor staff
- Social promotion
- Run customer loyalty programs
The app has four subscription plans each offering more features for a higher price
- Free Plan
- Growth – 14day free trial, $19.99 per month
- Professional – 14-day free trial $49.99 per month
- Enterprise – 14 days free trial, $79.99 per month
2. Mailbird – Master Email Productivity
Mailbird is a one-stop tool that helps businesses receive and manage all emails from different email addresses all in one place. More than that, you can connect your email addresses to a Unified Inbox and manage them as if all addresses were one account. By synchronizing your email accounts, it is easier to stay in touch with all your contacts and keep up with your tasks.
It supports app integrations, such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Asana, and Todoist, among others. Users compare Mailbird to a work hub since you can access all integrations from the same interface. Note though, some features and integrations require a Business plan.
The tool also has a customizable layout, so you’ll access free color themes and transform the email client’s appearance — functional and fun.
- Unified Inbox
- Customizable layout
- App integration
- Speed reader
- Custom sounds
- LinkedIn loop
- Attachment search
- Dark theme
- Multilingual support
- Mailbird Personal – $3/mo billed annually
- Mailbird Personal pay once – $78
- Mailbird Business – $4.5/mo billed annually
3. Mailshake – Generate More Leads
Mailshake helps businesses connect with more leads and convert them into paying clients. It also enables social outreach to engage with them. Through the tool, book more meetings and generate sales. Additionally, you can test your multiple emails and through split testing, see which one is working.
Lastly, use the built-in dialer for conference call services. Doing customer research through calls with customers is one of the best ways to get feedback from customers. If you are a business person ready to manage it all in one sequence, this could be the right platform for you.
- Pipe drive
- Call loop
- Schedule once
- Acuity scheduling
- Email Outreach – $59 user/month and $44/user yearly
- Sales Engagement – $99 user/month and $75 user/year
4. Social Bee – Increase Social Media Growth
Social Bee is a platform that enables you to share content across all your social media platforms. With this tool, you can:
- Automate the posts and focus your time on other productive activities.
- Organize content into categories to have a balanced mix of content scrolls on all the social profiles.
- Repost your best content to continue pulling in your audience and promoting engagement.
- Choose time-sensitive content and post it for your audience.
- Easily add and import content to allow automatic content addition to the tool.
- Set up your calendar and see over 100 posts set to be published.
- Tally and analyze social media results.
The subscription prices go higher with more features.
- Category features
- Posting features
- Easy import and editing features
- Custom URL and tracking features
- Collaboration features
- Audience features
- Analytics and reports
- Great support
- Bootstrap plan $19/Mo with a 14day trial
- Accelerate $39/Mo with a 14-day trial
- Pro $79/Mo with a 14-day trial
5. Visme – Effortlessly Create Designs
Visme can help you create great visual brands for your business. Regardless of your level of experience, you can create a beautiful design and use it to market your business and create presentations with impactful creativity for your meetings and conferences. This includes creating engaging charts and infographics that will leave an impression on your audience.
Additionally, you get professional branded documents like letterheads, invoices, proposals, and training documents.
With the tool, you can create social posts to maintain your brand’s identity. Visme is simple and fully interactive and perfect for individuals, teams, and education. The higher you will pay for it, the better and the more features you get.
Note that signing up to this platform is free. However, getting a paid plan gives you more flexibility.
- Boardroom-ready presentations
- Engaging charts and infographics
- Professional branded documents
- Social posts
- Short videos and animations
- Free plan
- Standard – $25/month, billed monthly $15/month, billed yearly
- Business – $49/user/month, billed monthly$29/user/month, billed yearly
- Enterprise – customized for your needs and a separate price
6. HelloSign – Improve Contract Signing
Have you ever wanted to sign a contract online and found it impossible? Well, the HelloSign app is a tool designed to simplify contract signing. It’s available for free and instant usage and it offers an e-signature platform to make the signing legal.
HelloSign will help users set up templates for documents that need repeated signing. It will send reminders to those who have not signed the documents. HelloSign will let you sign in to Gmail directly and even offer access to Google apps for easy functioning.
When using this platform, you can sign contracts for free with three documents every month. But if you need more features, you will have to upgrade to the level you want, even though you can still contact the company to give you the premium rates.
- Signature requests
- Audits trail
- Cloud storage integration
- Email support
- Multiple languages
- Reminders and notifications
- Signature types
- Signer fields
- Test mode – free
- Essentials – $75 USD/mo, $900 USD charged yearly
- Standard – $250 USD/mo, $3,000 USD charged yearly
- Premium – contact company for a quote
7. Really Simple System – Create A Better Customer Experience
If you own or a small or midsize business, this platform is designed for you. The Really Simple System CRM is excellent for online sales, support, and marketing. It offers a good phone solution for remote teams for companies with multiple workforces in remote locations who want to run everything within a single tool.
The platform serves over 18,000 users, including government agencies. If you intend to build a long-lasting relationship with your customers, Really Simple System is a useful tool that should be among your top considerations. It has excellent features and affordable pricing and you get a free trial to see how it works before you commit to it.
- Free customer support
- Email marketing built-in
- Free version
- Starter – $14/month or US$18 per user/month (billed monthly)
- Professional – $30 month or US$38 per user/month (billed monthly)
- Enterprise – $46 or US$55 per user/month (billed monthly)
8. Hubspot – Turn Leads Into Customers
Marketing Hub is a marketing tool from Hubspot that helps businesses to convert visitors into leads. When you add contact information to the tool, you instantly get more information about your leads. It is also helpful in tracking target leads and their status.
Hubspot enables you to analyze conversations and improve them through building such analytics. It reveals the traffic sources for your small business.
The tool tracks site visitors and shows the frequency. After you sign up for free, the app will be up and running. Hubspot has a free version with limited features, but the marketing, CRM and sales, customer service, and CSM sales have subscription models that give you access to more features.
- Free tools
- CRM and Sales
- Customer Service
- Starter – $50/mo billed monthly and $540/yr
- Professional – $800/mo and $9,600/yr
- Enterprise – $3,200/mo billed at $38,400/y
Tools that can take you to the next level in your interaction with customers are readily available. Making the correct choice means that your business growth will rise faster. Here’s a quick recap of the eight best tools and tech fast-paced marketers should have:
- Appointy: Booking Appointments
- Mailbird: Master Email Productivity
- Mailshake: Generate More Leads
- Social Bee: Increase Social Media Growth
- Visme: Effortlessly Create Designs
- HelloSign: Improve Contract Signing
- Really Simple System: Create a Better Customer Experience
- Hubspot: Turn leads into customers
Communicating with clients and leads, converting new customers, signing legal documents online, tracking client statuses – all these tasks can be simplified with enterprise automation software. The eight marketing tools described in this article should meet your demands for a fast-rising business.
If you are interested in even more business-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, then we have a lot to choose from.