How To Use Social Media To Strengthen Your Brand Identity

There’s no denying that social media platforms are essential for building a strong brand. Statista tells us that there are almost 3 billion Facebook users globally, and that’s only one platform out of the seven giants that include Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. Building a powerful brand is essential but is easier said than done. To help you achieve your social media dreams, we’ve gathered together top-tier advice for you to digest.

Social Media Strengthen Brand Identity Header Image


Build A Unified Voice

Your potential audience is spread out over several platforms, which means you need to be active across more than one. Most importantly, you need to have a unified front across all outlets. There’s no point in having a different person responsible for managing content for each platform; your brand will sound incoherent, and customers will be confused. Instead, assign social media management to one person, or a team of people working in unison, and make sure content is properly targeted – you will at least sound like you know what you’re doing.

Post Visual Masterpieces

Taking high-definition (HD) photos of your products or venue is essential because people read through pictures first. Before posting your raw photos, use an editing tool like Canva to alter the finished and make it look more professional.

When creating content for Facebook, you can keep it fun by using a custom sticker design; people love adding branded stickers to their personal posts.

Reach Out To Influencers

Building your social media brand is difficult to accomplish on your own, so reach out to the social media influencers. Start the conversation by interacting with their posts to get noticed – then slide into their DMs. They will be able to boost your brand on their platform and can give you quality tips on how to improve your social media branding. Keep the influencers on your side because they can tear you down just as easily as they can build you up.

Be Authentic

Customers want to reach out and interact with the brand, so make sure that communication is managed by someone in-house. You can pick up social media messages from any device, which means it can be done on the go. Managing the DMs yourself means that your brand voice will be consistent whether a person is visiting a store, picking up the phone, or sending an email. You only need to devote a bit of time per day to deal with social media messages.

Post Frequently

Post frequency is essential, and targeting the right time is important as well. Your followers will come back to your page for regular updates and news, so make sure you keep the content coming. On average, a brand should post on social media a minimum of 3x per week. However, the most successful online brands push out fresh content every single day. When you post daily, make sure that every post adds value to your brand. As a rule, 70% of your content should aim to promote your business – the other 30% you can use to engage your audience and get them involved.

Respond Quickly

We’re all busy people in business, and social media can get pushed to the back of the pile. However, you should make a concerted effort to respond to messages quickly. When customers can get answers pronto, they’re more likely to stick with your company.

Social media is an essential platform for creating a powerful brand, but it needs to be used in the right way. Posting regularly, mixing up your content, and keeping your voice authentic are all fantastic ways to get started.

Social Media Strengthen Brand Identity Article Image


If you are interested in even more social media-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, then we have a lot to choose from.