Busy Busy! Everyone is living in a fast paced environment. It doesn’t matter who you are, time seems to be in short supply. There are a lot of things that keep us busy both online and offline.
We have our work, which keeps us occupied for about 8 to 10 hours, and for those with kids its almost a 24/7 job. There are occasions where our jobs would even require us to travel from time to time, which not only eats up our time, but also our financial resources.
What is great about the era we live in now is that developers are working very hard to create programs and applications that can definitely save us time and resources. I love tools that help us manage our time to allow us to do more or have more time to spend with our friends and family. Here are some tools that I hope will help:
1. Fill Any PDF – a website where you upload your PDF form and link to it so other people can fill it out and sign it online.
2. BusyLissy – BusyLissy is a super simple project management tool. Work together, organize stuff and keep track of the developments within your projects. BusyLissy is for everybody who want to organize together. It’s perfect for small businesses, student groups, sports clubs, you name it.
3. Plan.fm – is your social utility for collecting the plans you make on other sites and organizing them into a single source that you can access from anywhere.
4. InPresso – A tool that helps build perfect interfaces easily creating visual design, planning tasks sequences, testing, commenting ready prototypes and collaborating on prototypes quickly and effortlessly.
5. Planio – An Online Management tool that helps with: File Synchronization, Task Assignment, Communication and Time Management.
We hope that when you choose a tool from the list, it will truly be a great source of help and I hope you can share your experience with us here. For our other readers, maybe you know of other tools we can use. Please share with us by leaving a comment.