When it is very hot outside, it’s always nice to drink lots and lots of liquids. I have to confess I have this habit of spilling my drink when I sip straight from a glass. I really don’t understand it, but I do. The only way that I can avoid this is by drinking through a straw. However, we all know that straws are made of plastic, and they will literally fill landfills, so I’m trying not using straws anymore.
If you are like me, and you like to drink your beverage with a straw, but you do not want to pollute the earth, fret no more, there is this new edible straw that sells for $7.99 that is our solution. It is called the Ice Straws. The people from Think Geek recommend that you make your ice for this straw using water or juice. Alcohol is not recommended.
- Make your own straws in the freezer.
- Makes six 8″ straws.
- Use water or juices in the straw molds.
- Perfect for those hot summer days.
- Made of food-grade silicone rubber.
- Freezes quickly, cleans easily.
- Edible straws = less plastic in landfills!