For those who make presentations during business meetings, I am sure most of you like me hate carrying the big bulky projection system. But its a machine that we can’t do without, specially if you are speaking to large crowds. Good thing a lot of designers and manufacturers think about these dilemma.
Here is a great piece of equipment. Th HypnosEye Projector is one of the smartest little gadgets we’ve seen coming out of Japan in a long time. This one stands out from the recent wave of portable projectors in that it’s completely wireless, and doesn’t even require a power supply. How does it work? It’s simple. The projector uses a lens and a mirror to reflect images from your mobile device which you insert in the tray underneath. HypnosEye works especially well with an iPhone or a Touch, but will also work with any other backlit mobile phone that allows you to adjust the brightness. But rather than use an ordinary mirror which would result in an unclear image, HypnosEye has implemented a special mirror with a reflection agent on top of the glass surface (rather than behind). As a result, you can show media from your portable device almost anywhere at anytime.
The HypnosEye Projector and Screen Set features:
- Portable wireless projector with screen and stand
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, mobile phones etc
- Projection distance: 0.5-2m
- Projection area: from 17-45″ (43-114cm)
- Projection focus is adjustable
- Material: Polycarbonate (screen) + ABS (stand)
- Screen size: 250 x 360 x 1mm (9.8 x 14.2 x 0.04″)
- Stand size: 70 x 40 x 25mm (2.8 x 1.6 x 1.0″)
- Weight: 80g (screen), 400g (projector and stand).
- Manual: Japanese
HypnosEye – A nifty little projector for iPhones, iPods etc. Example usage with the iPod