It is commonly known that the first impression you make is a lasting one. It could be anything. From the way we speak, the way we move, the words we use, the way we listen. Just about everything creates that first impression. However, one of the most prominent ones has to be the way we smile. A fresh smile doesn’t mean you have to have perfect teeth. Far from it. A fresh smile is one that makes people smile back.
Oral hygiene is ultra important, not only for your health but for that fresh smile as well. Sure, we can brush our teeth, floss, use toothpicks and scrapers, however, we should never forget to rinse our teeth both around and in between. This is where Oclean W10 is such a necessity.
Have you ever thought about it whether you should rinse your mouth before or after you have brushed your teeth? Well, it’s a common question that many people never learn the answer to. Well, to settle this once and for all, according to NHS, you shouldn’t rinse your mouth after brushing your teeth. They say, “Don’t rinse your mouth immediately after brushing, as it’ll wash away the concentrated fluoride in the remaining toothpaste. This dilutes it and reduces its preventative effects.”
Oclean W10 – What Is it?
When talking about devices, that is one of our top focal points here at Bit Rebels, devices that will help us in our daily life is always a treat to review. When it comes to the Oclean W10 we are especially keen to find out its secrets. So, what exactly is this device and what can it do for us?
Well, the answer is quite simple. If you have ever wanted your teeth to feel ultra fresh then Oclean is the device to help you achieve exactly that. It helps you rinse your teeth both around and in between them for that extremely satisfying clean feeling.
What About Flossing – Is It Really Necessary?
Well, according to the creators of the Oclean itself, “Water flossing is an optimized oral care addition to your daily routine to deep clean inter-dental areas and that along the gum line wherewith insufficient cleaning might cause serious dental disease. And water flosser is the perfect option to solve the problems.”
The Oclean water flosser can achieve this with exceptional perfection. Now, why is it different from normal flossing? – The water flosser delivers a powerful water jet that not only cleans your teeth but also massages the gums with its water flow. This promotes blood circulation in the gums and strengthens the local tissue resistance which in turn also eliminates bad breath caused by poor oral hygiene.
This water flosser is way more effective than other devices on the market when it comes to treating plaque and gingivitis, and if used daily, it can prevent dental disease. Compared to flossing, the water flosser is more teeth and periodontium-friendly and causes nearly zero damage to the gums.
How Do You Use It?
Using the Oclean water flosser is as easy as can get. Not only is the experience something out of the ordinary, however, afterward, your teeth will feel as clean as can be. Imagine flossing your teeth with floss and then multply that clean feeling by about 5. That’s the Oclean water floss working its magic. Below you can find a quick and easy-to-follow tutorial on how to use the Oclean W10.
- Step 1: Nozzle Select & Install – Press unlock button then insert the nozzle of choice.
- Step 2: Water Refill – Open the lid for easy and accessible water refilling.
- Step 3: Modes – Choose between the 5 modes customized for an even more precise clean.
- Step 4: Oral Care – Aim between teeth then start water flossing.
- Step 5: Direct Rinsing – As the Oclean is waterproof, washing it under water is perfectly fine and the sharklet design ensures easy cloth drying.
- Step 6: Install & Detach Aligns with Hand Strap – Perfect match for perfect oral care experience.
- Step 7: Reservoir Hygiene – Reserved for those who care about details.
- Step 8: 4 Hours Charge & Type-C USB Input – Accessible & widely applied input with an isolating protective cover.
Yup, that’s as easy as it gets really. What you will experience the first time is an unearthly deep clean feeling that you probably have not felt before.
Key Features Worth Outlining
Even though the Oclean water flosser is a simple-looking device, it packs some quite interesting and eye-catching features. Let’s go through a few of them below.
- The Oclean W10 is, first and foremost, an aesthetically pleasing, high-quality and value-for-money oral irrigator.
- It packs 5 different irrigation modes that will fit everyone and all gum types. This is important as we all have different gum-sensitivities and oral hygiene.
- A water volume reminder that will keep track of how much water you have left. Super convenient!
- The Oclean w10 comes with 4 different nozzles for four different ways of keeping your mouth clean.
Furthermore, the Oclean has 5 different “brushing” modes which mean it will allow you to choose between 5 different vibrations when cleaning your teeth.
Oh, and if you are out and about, the device will keep its charge for up to 180 days, which is astonishing considering the various features it makes available.
Compared to other similar devices on the market, the Oclean has a higher cleaning power than products in the same price range (brushing strength > 180 gf.cm); also, dawn and dusk modes, providing intimate scenario-based brushing experience.
Who’s The Oclean W10 For?
Well, the optimal user of the Oclean is hard to categorize as the focus group is so incredibly wide. However, one could boil the optimal user to either of the below-mentioned groups of people.
- Travel Enthusiasts – First on the list because the device is so easy to carry (low energy motor, large battery capacity enabling 180-day super long standby/ USB Type-C connector, high compatibility, to prevent inability to charge after losing charger.)
- Business Travelers – While we are at it, we of course need to also mentioned business travelers.
- First-Time Electric Toothbrush Users – Why? Well, absolutely because it has 5 brushing modes (dawn, dusk, cleaning, whitening, and gentle). Features unique dawn and dusk modes, and provides detailed scenario-based brushing modes to meet the brushing needs of different users.
- Everyone Else – Yes, we had to say it. This device is definitely for anyone who wants top-notch mouth hygiene for a low cost.
I am absolutely sure that we could find many more people that would benefit from using this device (smokers, coffee-drinkers, soda-poppers, etc.), however, to make this article fit within the confines of your browser’s memory limit, we’ll just leave it at that.
Where & How Much?
There are really two options you can choose from so this device and its sister (Flow) fits every wallet. If you are interested in the Oclean W10 the price is $59.99 and if you want the bundle (green or pink and comes with a travel bag) then the price is $114.99.
However, you can also go for the Oclean Flow that comes with 4 different toothbrush heads, which would put the price at an amazing $29.99.
Imagine yourself a device that will not only clean around and between your teeth but also rinse the dirt away for that ultra-clean feeling in your mouth. Now, that feeling should be called the Oclean feeling because in our books this device is the magic every single tooth needs.
Have you tried using the Oclean? If you have, share your experience below to let other people know what you feel are the benefits and points of improvement. This is always good for future users as well as the developers of this device.
With that, we now leave you to your water flossing and a life with this device completing that fresh smile of yours.
If you are interested in even more technology-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, then we have a lot to choose from.